Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

User Tag List

Resultados 1 a 2 de 2
    Novato
    Data de Ingresso
    Sep 2022

A straight A student's love routine

"Tan Xiaoxiao, Zhang Fang, Tan Xiaoxiao, Zhang Fang!" Tan Xiaoxiao urged, "remember, remember, I'm going to eat snacks." Su Qin wrote the two names on his notepad in a good temper and asked casually, "What snacks do you eat?" Tan Xiaoxiao saw that he had finished writing his name and jumped away, leaving a sentence that made Su Qin vomit blood. Zhang put the chocolate his mother brought from Switzerland, regardless of you. Chapter 63 Secret & Base There are two libraries in the senior high school of Qingcheng No.3 Middle School, one is new and the other is old. Most of the books have been moved to the new library, which is located in the middle of the gymnasium and the teaching building, and at the bottom right of the school canteen. When the school built the new library, it took into account the convenience of students and reminded the students of No.3 Middle School all the time that they should take exercise and study into account, and share delicious food and spiritual food. On the contrary, the location of the old library is very remote, and there are almost no books, only some back issues of magazines are placed in disorder on the rusty iron shelves. It is strictly pulled to the most remote corner of the campus, the old double-storey wooden building, hidden in the thick shade. To go up to the second floor, you have to be afraid of two zigzag stairs, each of which has nine steps. The students in the whole school may only be strict when they notice this number. She often ran here in her previous life. When she didn't want to go home at noon, when the collective activities of physical education class were disbanded, it belonged to her own secret base. Now, finally,classroom interactive whiteboard, someone is able to share. Xun followed strictly, stepping on the creaking stairs, feeling a little strange, he looked at the falling lime on the wall and the withered creeper, pulled down a vine, the vine was very crisp, the leaves broke a few times. He looked at the strict man who had stopped to wait for him, knotted the smooth roots of the vines, wound them into a circle,65 inch smart board, took her hand and put it in her palm. He looked at it carefully, then put his fingers together, put his hand in his pocket, and never took it out again. With a wink and a smile on his face, he dared not smile too obviously and stirred up the topic as if nothing had happened. "It's really rare that there is such a place in our school." "Keep up." Strictly continue to prelude, finally found the gate, said to be the gate, in fact, is the outermost wooden door wrapped in iron. There is a tall and thin camphor tree in front of the second floor of the old library. There is a small loudspeaker hanging on the branch. The music of the campus radio comes from the loudspeaker. Now is the big break, the radio station broadcast the news today in a clear and sweet voice, reading the recent hot news in an orderly way: "The leaders of the country have received the leaders of various countries.." Although there is no one in the old library, the school has arranged for people to clean it. Even if the occasional cleaner forgets, the students will help clean it. After all, people who can find this place and like it cherish it very much. Peace of mind is not easy to catch dust. Pushing open the door, the inside is very clean, although not spotless, except for a thin layer of dust on the bookshelf. Strictly touched the desk and chair, smartboards in classrooms ,75 inch smart board, "It seems that someone came here to study by himself in the last class." He didn't pay much attention to it. After looking around, Shi Shiran sat down. There was nothing in the room that could interest him, except the person who brought him. Is there anything you want to say to me when you brought me here? This is the only reason he can think of for the time being. There's something I want to say to you. Strictly explained, "There is no camera here, so it is more convenient to talk." In order to ensure the safety of the students in the competition class at night and rectify the school discipline, the school recently reinstalled a batch of monitoring equipment, and cameras were also installed in the classroom, saying that it was to prepare for the future unsupervised examination. It is euphemistically called open monitoring only when examinations and accidents occur, and closed at other times. School officials are full of hype, after several times the teaching director "encountered" intimate behavior between students'lovers, students have learned their lesson, after all, irrefutable evidence, few are willing to enjoy their intimate appearance with their parents and teachers. For a while, there were fewer students in the woods, leaving behind all the students who carefully endorsed and read books. There are also witty people who, like strict people, know how to open up little-known scenes in schools and use them to do bad things. Of course, first of all, she must have the characteristics of not afraid of the dark and ghosts, as well as not afraid of danger. The familiar music sounded in my ears, and the radio station changed to the song-ordering column. Strictly speaking, I had only ten minutes left. You know I'm going to train in a city, right? Strictly sitting on the table, looking down at him, she preferred to look up to him, speaking with confidence, "What do you want to say after two weeks away?" Kui Xun nodded, good-looking eyes on the pick, he was in a low position, the body momentum is not weak, not only was not strictly suppressed, but to meet her eyes, calmly put his head on her thigh, sideways head, mouth raised, "will miss you." "Anything else?" Strict voice unchanged, even a little seductive, stroked his hair with his hand, occasionally lifted a strand, through the fingers, and the other hand started from his forehead, slowly slid down the bridge of his nose, and rested on his lips. She stretched out the tip of her tongue and licked it, wetting her fingers. Although I don't know why he is so active today, he certainly won't let go of the meat in front of him. She immediately pulled her hand back and laughed in a low voice, "If you take the initiative every day, I'm sure I can't leave you." Strict immediately pushed his head away and jumped off the table. This guy, you can't give him a little sweetness, or you will eat him alive. How could he let the flesh fly away in front of him? He immediately stood up, hugged her, turned around, pressed her on the table, locked her eyes, with a smile on his face,interactive panel board, stained with evil spirit. "You took me to such a good place, no one bothered me, and you took the initiative to tease me. Do you think you can run away?" 。 hsdsmartboard.com

Novato
    Data de Ingresso
    Feb 2023
    Thank you so much for sharing this lovely post; I really enjoyed reading it and found it helpful for expanding my knowledge.
    Word Wipe

Tópicos Similares

1. Miranda in love
    Por karkhamano no fórum Boteco da Esquina
    Respostas: 15
    Último Post: 28-10-05, 08:18

Permissões de Postagem