PDA

Ver Versão Completa : Tangxin-Pillow Trap

PengTsui
30-08-22, 22:21
"I didn't know what you were thinking and made such a decision on my own. I really didn't think it through." His eyes flashed with disappointment and regret, but they were more firm. Even if his heart is sad, he will not let others see. Without his warm embrace, Du Xiaorou immediately felt empty. She raised her tearful eyes, which fell sadly on his resolute face. "Yan Shuo.." "You don't have to say anything. I think I know what you mean." He pursed the corners of his mouth again, and a sneer appeared on his lips. It turned out that he had misunderstood her meaning! No wonder she has been a blank expression, the original she did not mean such a thing! It was all his own wishful thinking and self-assertion. Over the years, he was too accustomed to giving orders and never listened to other people's opinions, so he forgot that emotional things must be mutually agreeable, and neither side could force it. It seems that I made a request that I shouldn't have made, and I embarrassed you. Then you can pretend that what I said just now is invalid and that I never said it! He turned seriously, intending to leave at once. "Where are you going?" Watching him turn around, the air in Du Xiaorou's chest seemed to be taken away like a throbbing pain and emptiness, and she intuitively wanted to keep him. It was as if he would turn around and walk out of her life forever. "I don't have to tell you where I'm going, do I?" He didn't look back. Don't go. I You misunderstand me. I don't think like that at all. Du Xiaorou walked up behind him and grabbed his sleeve. Tears were already in her eyes, but she tried to keep her eyes wide open so that she could see him clearly. "I don't know what you think." He had a sullen face and bushy eyebrows. I.. Of course I want to be your wife. You know how much I love you. She clenched the clothes on her chest. The word "love" was so difficult to say that it almost exhausted all her feelings and courage, leaving her mentally and physically exhausted. Yan Shuo's tight body seemed to vibrate slightly. If it wasn't for my love for you,jacuzzi suppliers (https://www.monalisa.com/whirlpool-hot-tub/outdoor-jacuzzi-hot-tub.html), how could I walk into the cabin and come to you that day pretending to be Lisa? If it wasn't for my love for you, I wouldn't have strongly wanted to keep this child. If it wasn't for my love for you, I wouldn't have married you. Knowing that there is no hope, knowing that you won't fall in love with me, I still want to be your wife. She did not know why she wanted to say it all, but it seemed meaningless to conceal and suppress it. She wanted to tell him that she loved the man with all her life. How can you say I don't want to be your wife? I think this is what I've been dreaming of! She covered her mouth and sobbed softly, and the strength of her long-suppressed feelings burst out in an instant was almost too much for her to bear. It's just that even if I love you,whirlpool hot tub (https://www.monalisa.com/whirlpool-hot-tub/), I know you won't respond to me, as you said before, you won't like me, so I'd better give up the idea. So I repressed it again and again. I tried. I really tried to do it. She inhaled hard, but the tears fell uncontrollably. Yan Shuo turned to look at her, his eyes revealed a trace of heartache and shock, so she was so in love with him! He had always known that she loved him, but this time, he really felt the strong love from his heart. This love deeply shook his heart! You can't say I don't want to. You can't misunderstand me like this. I Although I have done something wrong.. Her body gave a sudden shudder. But my love for you is the most sincere, without a trace of deception and concealment. I didn't want to say it, I never wanted to.. A gleam of pain flashed across her eyes. "But now it seems that I have to say it. If I don't say it all the time, my heart hurts, outdoor whirlpool tub (https://www.monalisa.com/whirlpool-hot-tub/outdoor-hot-tub/outdoor-whirlpool-tub.html) ,jacuzzi manufacturers (https://www.monalisa.com/whrilpool-bathtub/massage-bathtub/large-jacuzzi-hot-tubs.html), it really hurts.." Covering her heart, she did not know what to do, how to love him without burden, how to let him see her love clearly? "Xiao Rou." He called out her name. "Xiao Rou." Yan Shuo felt a gentle warmth gushing out from his chest at this moment, and the heart lake that had dried up for many years suddenly gushed out abundant emotions. He felt vulnerable because the emotions he had never felt before were surging through his body, and the impact was so powerful that he could not bear it. But the next second, he carefully hugged her trembling body, she was his wife, she was pregnant with his child, she loved him, and she was crying, crying because she loved him. These feelings crossed his chest, and he closed his eyes to stabilize his emotions. "Let's forget about the past and start over from today, shall we?" When he said these words in an almost pious voice, his hands would tremble, and the hands that had always supported others would tremble slightly because she was in his arms at the moment. "What?" She raised her eyes in puzzlement, Du Xiaorou was still immersed in her own pain, and could not immediately understand his words. "I will cherish your love." His gentle eyes to her tearful eyes, all in silence, they looked at each other, see each other's figure. I am so happy to have your love, Xiao Rou. And I'm glad to be married to you, and I'm glad you have my child in your belly, and I'm glad you can love me so much without asking for anything in return. She gave a low sob, and a kind of warmth penetrated into her cold heart. His eyes were deep with a kind of tenderness, which was only for her, not others. So, I want you to be my real wife, I want you to be my wife, will you? Hsiao-rou, will you be my wife? This time, he said it with the greatest sincerity. He had waited so long to say these words, which should have been said before marriage. "I do." Even though tears blurred her vision, she could still feel his warm gaze, and he finally saw Du Xiaorou, who had been silently loving him! "Xiao Rou." He hugged her body, which was still trembling slightly, and slowly burned his lips on her lips. He felt the salty tears, but he was more careful. From today on, he will begin to learn how to love,5 person hot tub (https://www.monalisa.com/whirlpool-hot-tub/spa-hot-tub/5-person-hot-tub.html), how to make Du Xiaorou happy, how to cherish this woman more, and how to really be a good husband!. monalisa.com (https://www.monalisa.com/whirlpool-hot-tub/outdoor-hot-tub/outdoor-whirlpool-tub.html)