Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

User Tag List

Resultados 1 a 5 de 5
    Data de Ingresso
    Nov 2010

Segurança viária: leia isto antes de culpar as motos!

Certa vez eu escutei de um fabricante de motos que o que mais atrapalham as vendas é a excessiva publicidade que dão aos acidentes com motos. Isso me gerou curiosidade, pois o fabricante disse que os jornalistas não especializados em automóveis e motos, principalmente os das páginas policiais ou das editorias que tratam do bizarro, são os que mais exploram o tema de forma sensacionalista.

Mais informações link:
    http://motoride.blogspot.com/2011/05...-antes-de.html

seomind
    This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck. https://www.benefitcorporationgateway.org

Novato
    Data de Ingresso
    Jul 2022
    This intrigued me since the manufacturer claimed that friday night funkin journalists who are not experts in automobiles and motorcycles—particularly those who work for police departments or publications that cover the bizarre—are the ones that explore the subject the most sensually.

Novato
    Data de Ingresso
    Aug 2022
    Thank you for providing such useful information. I've been having trouble coming up with many questions about this topic. I'll stick with you. Retro Bowl

Novato
    Data de Ingresso
    Oct 2022
    I generally watch them to learn more, then play stumble guys for fun; if you're looking for a good knockout game, you should try it out. Test the IQ of young males

Permissões de Postagem