Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

User Tag List

Resultados 1 a 3 de 3

Tópico: Car insurance

Novato
    Data de Ingresso
    Feb 2021

Car insurance

On a vehicle that is on a Personal Contract Purchase (PCP), I am not the legal owner of the vehicle, the finance company is until I make the final balloon payment. That being said, I will have the V5C and am the registered keeper.
    In this instance, is it correct that I sold inform the insurance that I am not the legal owner BUT I am the registered keeper?

Novato
    Data de Ingresso
    Feb 2021
    Hello . Do you know Jeep Insurance Rates at zecoverage? I recently bought myself a Jeep which I have long dreamed of. Everyone is such a cool man's car. But now, in order to avoid losing money due to accidents, etc., I want to insure her. So I found one service, can you advise some more?

Novato
    Data de Ingresso
    Feb 2021
    Another thing to mess around with on comparison sites is where you store your car. You would think it would be cheapest to say it's locked in garage overnight etc, however I saved around £100 to say it was on street parking. Best thing to do is just mess around with the options.

Permissões de Postagem