"I used to just play with Xiao Luo, and He Yu didn't talk to him." yuan Lie also had some helplessness. "I didn't expect that Xiao Luo said to me happily a few days ago that he had avenged himself, and this time He Yu was bound to die." Yin Jili was shocked. "What did that scum do?" yuan Lie shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know the details. Anyway, after that day, Xiao Luo didn't go to make an appointment with He Yu, saying that he had already taken revenge." When Yin Jili heard this, he was so angry that his nose was crooked. "Why are you like this?"? How many of you did He Yu save? You don't treat him as a brother, but at least he is a friend. Why do you watch him being bullied? "I said I didn't know at first!" yuan Lie explained, "Why don't you go and persuade He Yu not to do anything stupid? Besides, Xiao Luo is my right-hand man in the future. He can't be unhappy. If he gets some poison to kill him, then I won't be worth it!" "After talking for a long time, it's still your country!" Yin Jili gave yuan Lie a white look and turned to walk away angrily. yuan Lie ran after him and asked, "Where are you going?"? Looking for He Yu? Yin Jili smiled coldly and said, "Who says I'm going to find He Yu? I'm going to avenge He Yu!" "What do you want?" yuan Lie stepped forward and said, "Xiao Luo is good at Kung Fu. He is also a ghost. What can you do with him?" Yin Jili gave a sneer and said, "Is his kung fu better than yours?" "Not here." "Is he as clever as I am?" "In terms of wisdom alone, you are better." "Then it's over?" Yin Ji left to walk forward, "this Xiao Luo, this time must let him know how powerful!" With that, Yin Jili went to the ferry. Xiao Luochang was drinking there. He wanted to stand up for his brother. yuan Lie was in a dilemma, but he had to follow. He Yu hurried back to the government office, locked himself in the room, continued to refine the medicine, and eventually, made a lot of scattered prescriptions, wrapped into bags, fired into Dan medicine. He took a bronze mirror, looked at himself in the mirror for a long time, and saw that the rash on his face had turned into a scab, which seemed to be falling down,caustic calcined magnesite, and his whole face was swollen. It looks so scary. He Yu smiled, took out the elixirs, and fed them all with decoction. Next to them was a big vat that had been heated, which was full of decoction. He Yu took off his clothes and climbed into the jar, immersing himself in it. At the same time, he frowned and felt a burning pain all over his body. He Yu clenched his teeth and grasped the wall of the jar, warning himself-endure this night, Xiao Luo. Tell you to treat my heart as dirt! I won't let you go! Yin Jili sneezed as he walked, and he felt cold all over. yuan Lie pulled him, "Do you have a cold?"? Go back and let He Yu have a look. Don't toss about! "No!" Yin Jili gritted his teeth, "I can't swallow this tone!" Soon arrived at the ferry head, the front really saw Xiao Luo's boat. From a distance, on the boat, Xiao Luo was leaning against the railing to drink, and a handsome young man beside him was talking to him with a smile. Yin Jili twitched at the corners of his mouth and looked at yuan Lie. "How can you be a brother with such a person?" yuan Lie also felt that Xiao Luo had become more and more laissez-faire since he saw He Yu. He said, Magnesium Oxide price ,calcium nitrate sol, "Although he used to act foolishly, he is not as annoying as he is now. To tell you the truth, I think he made it for people to see!" Yin Jili was stunned and suddenly reached out to touch his chin and whispered, "Oh." "Oh what?" "I see. Xiao Luo seems to care about He Yu very much." Thinking of this, Yin Jili laughed and whispered, "Come on, let's make him angry!" "You.." yuan Lie wanted to stop it, but Yin Ji flew over with a supercilious look. "If you dare to make trouble for me, I won't help you seize the country!"! I'll take He Yu back to my hometown tomorrow! "All right.." yuan Lie shook his head helplessly, thinking that it was also Xiao Luo who was wrong, so he should follow the meaning of Yin Jili and vent his anger on He Yu. yuan Lie wanted to take him to Yin Ji Li, but Yin Ji Li waved his hand, "Call a boat, let's pretend to meet by chance!" yuan lie is also too lazy to argue, simply what he said is what. When he got on the boat, he sailed toward Xiao Luo's boat. Xiao Luo saw far away, see Yin Jili and yuan Lie are leaning on the railing holding a glass of wine do not know what to say, suddenly remembered, can inquire about the situation of He Yu, do not know if he will lose his temper at home? Don't say, that weather when he, see his face pale, Xiao Luo in the heart is really some uncomfortable. But I got my revenge. Watching the two boats pass by, Xiao Luo waved to them. Originally, yuan Lie thought that Yin Jili must have ignored Xiao Luo, and even Xiao Luo was ready to eat Yin Jili's supercilious look, but unexpectedly, Yin Jili smiled at him and said, "Eh?"? What are you doing here? Xiao Luo Leng Leng, the heart said. Maybe He Yu didn't tell Yin Jili. With a smile, he said a few words to the young man beside him, jumped over the railing of the boat, and went to the boat where Yin Ji left them. Xiao Luo smiled, "why are you two interested in swimming in the lake?" "Don't mention it." Yin Jili seemed a little dissatisfied. "He Yu didn't know what to do. He made an appointment with us to swim in the lake. He ran away with his old lover." Xiao Luo was slightly stupefied and asked, "old lover?" "Uh.." Yin Jili shook his head hurriedly. "Nothing. By the way, I heard that there is a boat that specializes in eating crabs. Where is it?" "It's Yipinzhai's boat." yuan Lie pointed to a very big boat in the distance. "The food there is all good!" "Then let's go!" Yin Jili wanted to say goodbye to Xiao Luo and let the boatman sail. Xiao Luo stopped, "Oh, I just want to go, together?" Yin Jili looked suspiciously at the young man behind Xiao Luo and asked, "What about your confidante?" Xiao Luo shook his head and said, "It's just a good friend." Said, stretched out his hand to the boy, "you go back first, I have something to do, another day to find you!" The teenager's eyes were full of loss, but he dared not say much, so he had to nod and leave. Yin Jili and yuan Lie did not ask much and left with Xiao Luo. In the middle of the voyage, Xiao Luo insinuated and asked Yin Jili, "Does He Yu have a friend coming?" "Yes." Yin Jili nodded, "He Yu,dap diammonium phosphate, an old friend in his hometown, hasn't been back for a long time, so he came after him." 。 stargrace-magnesite.com