However, the true spirits mentioned by Ming Zun have been missing all the time, and I don't know whether they are hiding or are going to be summoned again when they fight. More than half a month later, Han Li, sitting quietly in the attic, suddenly fluctuated in front of him, and a red fireball came out and burst into sparks in an instant. A faint voice suddenly echoed in the room. Han Daoyou, that man is not far away from the place of Mingsha. I'm going to start to act, too. Come to the hall of the last talk as soon as possible. Han Li listens to these words, God s sè one congeals, one hand one pinches the formula. Turn into a blue rainbow to stimulate sh shè and come out. It was just a flash, and the hole through the roof disappeared. After a cup of tea, in front of the hall where the people gathered last time, the escaping light kept coming from all directions and falling into the hall one after another. When Han Lidun also appeared in the hall, there were already more than ten Mahayana strong people gathered here, including people known by Lady Wu, Yin Gangzi, and others. But there are also a few more unfamiliar faces. Among them, a pair of male and female monks with similar faces attracted Han Li's attention. Both the man and the woman seemed to be in their twenties. The man was handsome and cold, and the woman was beautiful and charming, but there was a layer of purple air coming out of their bodies, and within a few feet of standing, the void was distorted and blurred from time to time. It looks incredibly weird. Yin Gangzi and other people looked at the eyes of this pair of men and women, but also vaguely with a trace of fear. Ming Zun was still sitting on the throne,Fiberglass tape measure, listening to a middle-aged man's report. Six-winged two Taoist friends, according to the agreement, have led the evil spirit to the edge of the place of singing evil spirits, if according to the current speed at most two or three hours to enter the control area of the two instruments. All the disciples and several elders in the alliance have set out first and taken their places. The ceremony of summoning spirits is also ready to summon those true spirits to come here at any time. All right, in half an hour. Begin the summoning ceremony. As for the two instruments to destroy the dust array. No one opens it without my orders. Other things should be handled according to the original plan. After a while, I will go to the ambush site with other Taoist friends. Just leave everything to us then. When Mingzun heard this, he showed his satisfaction with the sè command. The middle-aged man nodded yes and left in a hurry. You Taoist friends have also heard that everything is ready for this alliance. As long as all of you work together, you will be able to suppress this true immortal. But the ugly words in the front, if there is anyone who has cold feet or other thoughts, don't blame Mingmou for not recognizing his old friends and turning his face mercilessly. "Ming Zun said to all the gods." Hey, don't worry, brother Ming, Adhesive fish ruler ,Fish measuring board, who will get cold feet at this time? "Yes, if someone really breaks this thing, we will kill it together." These Mahayana strong people immediately said that they did not take it seriously. Others agreed. Ming Daoyou, my brother and sister have arrived. Why haven't you seen Xuan Jiuling yet. He won't change his mind at the last minute and get out of this mess. The man of the new pair of men and women suddenly asked in a cold voice. When Yin Gangzi and the others heard this, the God s sè moved. Yun Dan Daoyou can rest assured that Xuan Jiuling Daoyou has already come in the first two years, but he needs to temporarily sacrifice a powerful secret art, and has another important task to deliver, so he has not appeared. Ming Zun replied with unusual politeness. This pair of men and women is indeed "cloud light moon comb" two people. " So that's it. My brother and sister have heard for a long time that Xuan Jiuling can slay the name of the true spirit with his own strength. They have always wanted to see it but failed. The woman named Moon Comb said with a light smile. This pair of men and women, unexpectedly vaguely to that Xuan Jiuling quite some hostile appearance. Mingzun could only give a wry smile, but he could not say anything more. Fortunately, the clouds and the moon comb two people, also did not continue to ask again, the following self-care silent conversation. Ming Zun relaxed in his heart and immediately told the crowd some important things. Just then, Han Li's ears fluctuated together, and suddenly the voice of Ming Zun sounded. He only listened to a few words, and his face could not help showing a trace of surprise, but he only thought for a moment and nodded slowly. When Mingzun saw this, a trace of joy flashed across his face. As a result, after a while, many strong Mahayana people left the hall one after another, and rushed to the ambush site agreed in advance. In a twinkling of an eye, there were only four people left in the hall, such as Ming Zun, Han Li, and Yun Dan Yue Comb. After the man and woman looked at Han Li with some surprise, the man said to Ming Zun lightly: "Ming Daoyou really wants my brother and sister to guard the Xuantian Treasure in the Dharma Array.". It's a big responsibility. If something happens, my brother and sister can't afford it. "Oh, the two Taoist friends are too modest.". If your brother and sister can not, I am afraid there is no one more suitable for this matter. These two instruments are the key to victory or defeat in this battle. As long as the two treasures of Xuantian are safe, the two eyes of the array will be safe and sound, and the whole array will continue to operate endlessly. Ming Zun said with unusual politeness. My brother and sister always advance and retreat together, and they can only be responsible for one of them. It seems that the other eye is given to this Taoist friend. Is he really up to the task and won't miss the big event? After the man nodded, he suddenly pointed at Han Li and said rudely. Han Li smiled at this, but did not answer, nor did he mean to get angry at all. You two can rest assured that Han Daoyou is also a person with great magical powers. I entrust this matter to each other, and naturally I can rest assured of it. Mingzun yawned and took the words vaguely. Now that brother Ming has said so, my brother and sister are relieved. Let everything be arranged by Taoist friends. The woman named Moon Comb, after looking at Han Li's eyes curiously, suddenly said with a smiling face. All right, I'll arrange for someone to lead the two Taoist friends to the eye of the array. When Ming Zun heard this,horse weight tape, he was overjoyed and clapped his hands. As a result, a member of the business alliance immediately came in from outside the hall and respectfully led the brother and sister out of the hall. Han Daoyou, the other eye of these two instruments will be handed over to you. There should be no problem. Only then did Mingzun turn his head to Han Li and ask. tapemeasure.net