"Thank you, Master Zhuo." Bai Su-ling's smile implied melancholy. "I know you will find me. I don't blame you." Lian walked into the room. "I have expressed to your people that I have forgiven you." Zhuo Tianwei smiled faintly: "There is something I want to know." "I hope I can answer you." "Was it your seven illusions, Li Yuxiang, who lured me into the ambush here yesterday?" "Yes." Bai Su-ling answered without hesitation. That's strange. "What's so strange, Master Zhuo?" "Since it is your seven illusions, why did you capture the six of you and put them into the cave?" "It's the man invited by Sister Li." Bai Su-ling sat down at the table. "As for who she invited, I don't know at all. Those people are all wearing hoods, and their martial arts seem to be better than one another." "Then you must know." Zhuo Tianwei turned to the northerner Tu Wen, and the cold electricity in the tiger's eyes was everywhere. I don't agree to deal with you at all. I'm a non-aggressor. "Don't force me. I, Beirentu, am a person who doesn't like to play tricks. I am cold-blooded by nature, but I am never afraid of death. I won't tell you anything. You can do it as you see fit." "You go!"! You are a man. Zhuo Tianwei took the knife. I Brother.. "You don't say, I know you are a loyal Samsung alliance, but you have done your best,endless pool swim spa, you go!"! I have to wait for the people who hide in the cave to come out. Brother.. "If they don't come out." Zhuo Tianwei reached out his hand and knocked on the door of the secret room like a wall: "They will die below.". This kind of ordinary people's cave, the structure will not be too complicated, is very easy to deal with. "Why bother?"? Brother.. "Are you going?" Zhuo Tianwei asked ferociously. Senior Mi, please go! Bai Su-ling said sincerely, "Master Zhuo has the right to be angry.". I have been involved in the conspiracy to calculate his business,garden jacuzzi tub, I do my own responsibility, please let me bear it? The northerner Tu stared at Bai Su-ling for a moment, glanced at Zhuo Fu-wei again, saw Zhuo Tianwei's murderous expression, and felt his heart sink. I'll go. The old demon felt his hair standing up, and the cold current rose from the bottom of his heart. The broken sword at his feet seemed to be warning every time. If he didn't go, he would break under Zhuo Tianwei's knife like the broken sword. He gritted his teeth and strode out of the room. I had to. Bai Su-ling said faintly, her eyes full of fear and pity: "You blame me!"! Kill me. "I have forgiven you." Zhuo Tianwei's anger disappeared: "In my feeling, you are still a good girl in my mind." "Master Zhuo." She murmured with emotion and tears welled up in her eyes. You've been poisoned. Why haven't you been infected? Is it all right? "Thank you for your concern. The antidote is not very symptomatic. Finally, the mouth has improved and the poison has been removed from the body." "That's good. Take good care of yourself, hot tub manufacturers ,endless swimming pool, you know?" He said with emotion. If you don't get rid of.. If you don't kill the hooded men, they'll kill me. Master Zhuo, I don't know how to repay you. "" Bai Su-ling finally burst into tears like rain. Miss White. "My surname is Ling and my name is." "Oh!"! You are indeed Ling Yueying, the Yuehua Fairy. He suddenly. Yes "Yueying, if you break away from the Samsung Alliance as soon as possible, you will repay me." He took Yuehua Fairy's plain hand on the table and said in a surprisingly gentle tone, "a girl wandering in Jianghu will not have a good result." I.. I know, but! The door of the underworld is easy to open and difficult to close. It's easy to get in and difficult to get out. I.. "I'll do it for you." "Zhuo.." Master Zhuo. "Call me Tianwei." "God.." Tianwei.. She called timidly in a low voice, her pale cheeks showing a touch of crimson: "That Â… Â…" That That's impossible. There is nothing impossible in the world. Even if it is really impossible, we should do our best and not lose confidence. The question is whether you have the determination to break away from the Samsung Alliance. I can't force you. I have the determination to break away, but. I don't have the courage of three knives and six eyes. "Leave it to me." Zhuo Tianwei has a murderous look in his eyes. "Tianwei." "There's no need to say more now, Yueying. I can't promise you anything beforehand, but believe me, I'll do my best." "Thank you, Tianwei." Yuehua Fairy wiped her tears with her sleeve. "I have never trusted anyone in my life. You are the only one I trust.." "Do you have anything to worry about in Samsung Alliance?" . "No, I am a bad woman who is open-minded." "Don't say that, Yueying, you must have confidence in yourself.". Oh! The prostitute who kidnapped me that day was Li Yuxiang, the seven magic foxes. "It's her, the madam." "There is no Qing Jia Qigu." "Yes, I was sent by Jia Qigu, and she was the one who sought you the most.". This ghost woman is ruthless and eccentric. As far as I know, she vowed not to let you go, because she has never failed, you are the first person to let her taste the taste of failure, so she hates you. "Next time I meet her, hum!" The murderous look in Zhuo Tianwei's eyes rose again. She is also a poor woman, alas! Yuehua Fairy sighed: Oh! Tianwei, I recognize one of the hooded men, but there is no such person among the ten corpses. "Who?" "Poison refers to Wang Dong, one of the seven great villains. His genuine talent and learning are slightly better than those of the Northern Tu, one of the seven great villains in the same column.". Strange! This man is erratic in Jianghu. He is ferocious and extremely conceited. How can he play the role of a masked man? It's not like him. He appears in front of people, never conceals his identity,outdoor hot tub, and is proud of his name. His poisonous finger can be inserted into the stone without any finger. It is very powerful. How can a person with a loud name like him hide his true colors and participate in the plot against you? It's really hard to understand. With the prestige and position of the seven magic foxes, it is impossible to invite the fierce man. "Poison refers to Wang Dong?" Zhuo Tianwei's heart moved: "His finger skills can wear through stone.." Hum! "Tianwei, what do you remember?" 。 monalisa.com