"Clever words!" "You don't have to go with him," Frodo said. "You haven't done anything bad to me. You can rest here, eat something, and then leave when you have recovered your strength and can set foot on your own path. Qiao Yan hesitated for a moment and looked back at him as if he was really ready to stay. Saruman turned around. Never done anything bad? He giggled. Oh, no! Yeah, he sneaks out at night just to look at the stars. How cute! But did I just hear someone ask where Rosso was hiding? Clever words, you know that, right? Would you like to tell them? Qiao Yan lay on the ground, holding his head and groaning: "No, no!" "Then let me do the talking," said Saruman. "Clever words killed your boss, the poor little fellow who thought he was a good boss. Isn't that right, Clever Words? Stabbed him in his sleep, I think. I hope he buried it, but Qiao Yan has been very hungry recently. Come on, clever words are not good. You'd better leave them to me. Clever words and red eyes filled with hatred. You told me to do it, you forced me to do it! He hissed. Saruman laughed. "You always do what Saki says, don't you?"? All right, he's saying now: Come on! He kicked Qiao Yan in the face, made him cry on the ground, and then turned away. At that instant, something broke-Qiao Yan suddenly stood up, took out a hidden dagger, jumped on Saruman's back with a wild roar like a wild dog,best whirlpool tub, pulled his head back, cut his throat, and ran to the other side of the road with a cry. Before Frodo had time to regain his composure or open his mouth, three arrows were fired, and Qiao Yan died. A sudden cloud of ash rose around Saruman's body, drifting high into the air like smoke from a flame, and a shadowy figure looked down on the hill. It swayed and looked to the west; but when a cold wind blew from the west, it evaporated completely in a sigh. Frodo looked at the body with fear and compassion. In front of him, the corpse seemed to have been dead for a long time, and in an instant it began to shrink, and its withered face became like a rag hanging on an ugly skeleton. He took the dirty cloak, covered the body, and turned away. "So that's how it ended, outdoor whirlpool ,outdoor endless pool," Sam said. "It was a disgusting ending. I wish I hadn't seen it, but at least I did a good thing for the world!" "I hope it's all over," Merry said. I hope so, "Frodo sighed." This is the last shot. Who would have thought that this would happen here, right in front of Bag End. No matter how much I thought about it, I didn't even see it in my nightmares. "I don't think it's over until we've cleaned everything up," Sam said sullenly. "It's going to take a long time." U You Shu uutx T.cOM Quan Wen Zi Ban Yue Du Part 3 The Return of the King Section 19 Grey Harbor (End) Number of words: 9057 The aftermath of the incident did take a lot of time, but it didn't take as long as Sam feared. On the first day after the battle, Frodo went to Michu Cave and released all the prisoners from the prison. The first prisoner they found turned out to be poor Fridegar Borger, who could no longer be called Fatty. When he led a group of rebels to hide in Brocken Cave in the mountains near Skelly, he was smoked out by the bandits. Poor Fredega, it wouldn't be like this if you came with us! Pippin said to his friend, who was too weak to walk, as he came out. Xiao Pang opened one eye and tried to squeeze out a smile. Who is this tall, strong, loud man? He said feebly, "It's not little Pippin!"! What's the size of your hat? And then there's Robella. When they rescued her, she looked very old and thin. She insisted on going out on her own, and when she came out leaning on Frodo with her old umbrella in her hand, she was warmly applauded by the crowd. She was quite moved and came out with tears in her eyes. She had never been so popular in her life. But she was crushed by the news of Rosso's death and refused to return to Bag-End. She gave it back to Frodo and went back to the Hardbottle area to live with her family. When the poor old woman died the next year (she was, after all, a hundred years old), Frodo was so surprised and moved that she gave him all her inheritance and Rosso's to help compensate the Hobbits who had been displaced. In this way, the hatred in people's hearts was smoothed. Old Will Littlefoot had been locked up in his cell longer than anyone else, and though the jailers might not have treated him as badly as the others, he still had to eat a lot before he could look like a mayor again. So Frodo agreed to serve as his deputy for the time being, only until Mr. Little Foot got back into shape. The only change during his tenure as deputy mayor was to reduce the number of guards to their previous duties and numbers; as for the work of driving out the remaining bandits, it was left to Merry and Pippin, who quickly got things done. When the scoundrels in the south heard the news of Linshui, they immediately fled and did not dare to resist the Lord. By the end of the year, the few who survived were surrounded in the forest, and those who surrendered were driven out of the border. At the same time, the work of restoring the old view is also stepping up, and Sam is also very busy. When in need and in a good mood, Hobbits can work like bees all day long, and now there are hundreds of volunteers everywhere, from children to calloused parents. By the time of the winter celebrations, the brick houses built by Sacchi's men had been torn down, and the bricks had been used to repair holes in the ground to make them warmer and drier. The beer and food that the robbers had hidden were found in barns, holes in the ground,Whirlpool bathtub, and houses, which were particularly abundant in the old barns of Michu Cave and Scully, so the winter celebration was actually a good year for everyone. monalisa.com