Vaguely heard a little bit of Moan, Yin, Qiyun a moment of excitement awake, before lying on the side of the bed was originally guarding the river thrush, because Qiyun did not take off his shoes and clothes, only pulled the quilt on his stomach. As soon as the quilt was lifted off the bed, with the light of the only orange sleeping lamp by the door, Qiyun bent down and reached out to lift the broken hair stuck to Jiang Thrushcross's face, and his fingertips felt a little moist. Jiang Thrushcross slept restlessly, opened his eyes in a daze, recognized Qi Yun, and Jiang Thrushcross frowned and closed his eyes. Does it hurt? Qiyun reached out and touched his stomach. Jiang Thrushcross shook his head and spoke vaguely, "Fortunately, it's very painful occasionally, but it's not painful to endure it." Qiyun frowned more tightly, the heart again worried, but can not share for each other, this feeling is very weak. Qiyun squeezed beside Jiang Thrushcross next to the edge of the bed, and the whole person lay down and gathered Jiang Thrushcross in his arms. He gently patted Jiang Thrashcross on the back and soothed him softly. "If it hurts, pinch me and let me hurt with you. We'll never be born again. It's enough for them to have a companion for each other." Jiang thrush sniffled, voice with a little delicate soft waxy,tile profile factory, "I just don't want you to hurt, I hope it's a little girl, can wear a beautiful skirt in the future." Qi Yun coaxed her along with her meaning, Jiang Thrushcross could not sleep, lying sideways in Qi Yun's arms and whispering cranky words, "what if it's a boy again?"? Every time I go to the department store to buy clothes for Ping An, I see those little skirts are so beautiful that I want to buy them. "It's all right. Even a boy can wear a skirt. When he was a child, he wore a skirt to take a picture. When he grew up,metal trim manufacturers, he could keep it as an heirloom." Jiang Thrushcross imagined the picture and couldn't help giggling. Qi Yun turned up the corners of his mouth and lowered his head to print a kiss on the top of the little girl's head. The two of them spoke softly without a word, and when there was no pain, Jiang Thrushcross would fall asleep in Qiyun's arms in a daze, and when it hurt, he would bite his lips and hum to wake up. Qiyun frowned for half a night, whenever the person in his arms hummed, his heart was uncomfortable, and his movements gently patted and coaxed, hoping to distract her attention so that it would not hurt so much. The next morning, before dawn, thrush Jiang got out of bed to wash and walk around the bed. The nurse also came to check the situation early in the morning, saying that the attending doctor would come to the ward to check the opening of the cervix after he went to work. Qiyun went to the hospital canteen to buy some breakfast, let the river take care of it here first, and went to the school directly to the faculty dormitory to find the tutor to ask for leave. Qiyun family has a pregnant wife, this matter the whole school teachers and students all know, tile trim factory ,aluminium tile trim profiles, the tutor naturally did not intentionally embarrass people, concerned about the situation asked Qiyun to go to the hospital to take care of family members. Although the sophomore course is relatively heavy, but Qiyun's learning ability is not comparable to the average person, this student seems to learn everything with ease. To deal with such gifted students, Qingyuan will not tie people to death in the classroom to waste each other's time, in the leave is also more relaxed. Qingyuan is not far from the hospital, and the distance from the hospital to home is almost the same, so Qiyun can eat warm breakfast when he buys some fruit back to the hospital temporarily. The hospital canteen has not been contracted out yet, so the meals are quite real. In addition, the canteen has to meet the daily needs of doctors and nurses, and the taste is also good. After Qiyun came back, the river tidied up and went home. He had to go home to tidy up his schoolbag. The river would also go to a restaurant after school at noon. If there was no one in the restaurant who could make up his mind, he would have to neglect some guests. Originally, the river thought that it would not be over at noon today, but Qiyun told him to go to the harp and lyre line after school at noon and say something to Lao He, and bring him a lunch by the way. Then I will ask for a leave with the teacher in the afternoon. Now the class is also to review and prepare for the exam. I want to accompany my sister and take care of her safely. Jiang Thrushcross Wen Yan wanted to say something, Qi Yun raised his hand to press her head and grabbed the conversation, "OK, you can know it in your heart, be careful on the way.". ” The river breathed a sigh of relief and smiled a little on his face. He bent down and rubbed his face on Ping An, who was sitting on the bed and eating steamed buns slowly. He said goodbye to Ping An, "Ping An, my uncle went to school and will be back at noon. I'll bring you delicious food. Be good and don't run around." Ping An nodded obediently, "Uncle is serious in class." He told him to go back like a little adult, which he had learned from his mother. He had heard Jiang Thrushcross telling him so more than once before. Xiaohe is going to take the exam, and now he asks for leave to delay the class. "Don't worry, your brother is not so stupid, just an entrance exam, if you don't let him stay, even if he goes to school, he can't calm down." Qi Yun appeases the river thrush, the river thrush this only then did not tangle the river to ask for leave the matter again. Patient Jiang Thrushcross, 23 years old.. After a middle-aged female doctor with a serious face wearing glasses identified her patient, she asked Jiang Thrushcross to lie on the bed. She stood beside the bed and pressed several places. She asked about the frequency and intensity of the pain. Finally, she took medical gloves from the nurse and let Jiang Thrushcross bend her legs. She put her hands into the quilt to grope. Jiang Thrushcross gritted his teeth to endure the pain, Qiyun knew that this was touching the cervix, before listening to the time did not feel, but now see Jiang Thrushcross that patient appearance, Qiyun could not help but give birth to a kind of empathy pain, can not help holding the hand wrapped in the palm of the hand, for no reason a burst of tension, he did not know whether to hope to be able to produce quickly or slowly to feel the pain of production. The female doctor checked, while pulling off the gloves on her hands and throwing them into the tray that the nurse was carrying, she saw Qiyun sitting on the edge of the bed with a bad face, and beside Qiyun stood a little doll with both hands pulling on the edge of the bed, looking up at her baby, with a loose expression on her face, trying to calm the patient and his family. Plus is the second birth,china tile trim, will not be too uncomfortable, according to the current situation, about noon will be able to enter the delivery room for delivery. 。 jecatrims.com