Qian Fei is confused, "but if you want to break up, even out of respect, you should at least inform me to let me know!"! You told me that you were on a business trip, and then you told me that it meant breaking up. I really don't understand! Besides, when you were dating me, you were dating other women at the same time, right? Hu Zining giggled and said, "OK, Qian Fei, since you have to tear your face, I don't have to save face for you!"! You said I had another girlfriend. What about you? Aren't you living with another man! I said why I was never allowed to take you home! Is that boy Li Yifei who is working on the project with you? I've seen you two go in the house together! Such a handsome man can be with you, and you support him, right? Look at that boy wearing a famous brand every day! If it wasn't for your money, would a handsome guy be nice to you? No wonder you said no as soon as I borrowed money from you. Did you stick it to the gigolo? Now you are in the right, but you still come to question me. Why do you do that? I tell you Qian Fei,stainless steel tile edging, we have a good reunion, so forget it, you don't want to find Xiaoyi nonsense, even if you find her, she won't believe you, she will only think you are a madman who secretly loves me! Qian Fei never thought that Hu Zining would turn his face like this. She trembled with anger and clenched her hands into fists. She had never heard such dirty words, and for a moment,aluminum tile trim, she just thought that she should throw a melon seed into the ear of the scum man as she did in the drama. She followed her heart and waved her arm, but her arm was grabbed by Hu Zining in midair. After intercepting her arm, he pushed her backwards with his strength, and she was pushed by him with a twist of her left foot and staggered backwards. You're crazy! While pushing her, she heard Hu Zining say so. She looked at his ferocious face and fell back. But when she was about to fall to the ground, she was firmly supported from behind. She looked back blankly. Unexpectedly, it's Li Yifei. ※※※※※※ After Li Yifei held Qian Fei, he looked up at Hu Zining, and his voice was full of disdain and provocation. "Sun Tzu, are you beating women?"! Believe it or not, I'll tell the rich woman in front of me how many soft rice you've eaten! Not to be outdone, stainless tile trim ,stainless steel tile edge trim, Hu Zining replied, "Grandson, don't you depend on her to support you?"! None of us is a hero, so don't say anything about anyone! Li Yifei looked down at Qian Fei and asked, "Can you stand firm?" Qian Fei nodded. Li Yifei asked again, "Left or right?" Qian Fei said bitterly: "Positive!" Li Yifei loosened her, stepped forward, and quickly threw a punch that hit Hu Zining right in the middle of his nose. Hu Zining covered his face and squatted down wailing. Li Yifei shook his hand and walked back to hold Qian Fei's shoulder, feeling that she was shaking constantly under the palm of her hand. He didn't want to be entangled with the scum in front of him any more. He had to take her away quickly. Grandson, I let you jump again, you wait, you cry and kneel down to call Grandpa that day! No matter what Hu Zining was cursing with his nose covered, he helped Qian Fei leave immediately.   Who do you think I am? 26. Who do you think I am [fake change is not a bug, sorry wow > & 1T;] Qian Fei sprained her ankle when she fell back. Li Yifei felt it was inconvenient to take the subway, so he waved to stop a taxi. Qian Fei hesitated. "It's too congested for us to go home. Let's take the subway." Li Yifei directly put her into the car, "I also know the traffic jam, otherwise why do you think I don't take a taxi to work every day to squeeze the subway?"? "But your feet are like this, so just block them." On the taxi, Qian Fei asks in a daze suddenly: "Right, how did you come?" Li Yifei felt that her state was not quite right from the beginning. Staring at her, he said, "I don't trust you. I'll follow you." The road was blocked for almost two hours before the car got home. Qian Fei did not speak again until he got off the bus. Downstairs, she got out of the car and limped down the corridor. Li Yifei rushed to help her after paying for the car. "I tell you Qian Fei, I have never helped our smelly old man like this!"! You just cherish it! He said as he helped her into the elevator. Qian Fei still didn't speak. When he entered the room, he helped Qian Fei sit down on the sofa in the living room. Qian Fei has been silly, until after sitting down, suddenly she suddenly looked up and said: "I especially want to drink now!" " Without saying a word, Li Yifei turned and went downstairs to buy wine. ※※※※※※ Qian Fei sat on the ground, drinking one can at a time, and did not speak. Li Yifei pulled his hair and felt a little annoyed in his heart. Qian Fei, can you say something? Qian Fei raised his head and looked at him with straight eyes, which made him almost a little nervous. Do you think I'm an idiot? Qian Fei suddenly asked him. Li Yifei looked at her and didn't know how to answer for a moment. Do you think this is my life of being cheated? When she asked this, two big tears rolled out of her eyes and trickled down her cheeks, which made Li Yifei jumpy. He had never seen a girl shed tears with such a calm expression. He watched her cry all the time, but he didn't cry out. He was so depressed by her crying that he couldn't help asking, "Why don't you cry out?"? Make a little noise and don't hold it! With tears on her face, Qian Fei looked at him and smiled miserably. "Even if I cry out, who will I cry to?" Li Yifei looked at her and suddenly felt a little uncomfortable. At that moment,stainless steel tile trim, he seemed to be able to feel how painful Qian Fei's heart was. It was also from that moment that he realized that the power of tears was not to cry out in pain, but to cry with silent laughter. ※※※※※※ After crying for a while, Qian Fei gradually calmed down. jecatrims.com