Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

User Tag List

Resultados 1 a 2 de 2
    Novato
    Data de Ingresso
    Sep 2022

Cute Wife: Uncle, I Was Wrong

After all, but the man's strength, her hand a soft, fell into the soft sofa, turned away from him, panting. He suddenly pinched her chin and forced her to look at him and said, "Don't go to Jiacheng. Listen to me." "You can tie me up and lock me up for the rest of my life, otherwise I can always walk by myself." She was so angry that her chest heaved and she stared at him with round eyes. I saw him give a cruel smile, and suddenly I felt something was wrong. Before she could resist, he suddenly began to tear her stockings. Ou Shitong felt so ashamed that he struggled desperately and even bit him, but the flesh on his body seemed to be made of stone and could not bite, but instead he held his lips in his mouth and bit her lips. She gasped in pain, and he pulled off her stockings and tied her hands to the sofa, even her legs, to the tea table and the windowsill separately. This posture always reminds people of bad things. She couldn't help shouting abuse: "Gu Shaobei, I'm just blind. I didn't see you clearly. Like Lin Jinhuai, you are an out-and-out hooligan!" Gu Shaobei pressed her coldly: "No, I am different from him." Immediately, he commands: "Say not to go!" Ou Shitong closed his eyes, turned his face away and sneered, "What's the matter?". General Manager Gu can only play such a trick. What's the difference between him and the mob? His eyes suddenly became dangerous: "Do you want to know the difference between me and the mob or Lin Jinhuai?" Looking at his slowly approaching handsome face, Ou Shitong's eyes finally flashed a trace of panic: "No,silk ficus tree, no-my life." He showed her the things in her hands, so clean, where there is any small life, originally he knew. He still broke in and forced her inch by inch, laughing: "The difference between me and them is that when I want you, you have feelings..." Humiliation, self-reproach, disorder,fake ficus tree, all the messy emotions surrounded her, while the betrayal of the body was so obvious that it seemed to laugh at her weakness from above. Ou Shitong closed his eyes tightly. "Gu Shaobei," he said in a low voice, "do you know my illness? You keep pushing me, so I can forget you soon. This sentence, let the man suddenly stop. She dared not look into his eyes, but felt his eyes scrape her face like a knife. In fact, it's not that you can't solve it, just let you get pregnant, right? He suddenly spoke coldly and speeded up his movements. Her eyes were finally filled with panic, as if his words had finally pierced the hardest shell in her heart, and her face was flushed with his temptation. Gu Shaobei paused, looked down at her confused but unwilling appearance, looked for a long time. Finally, she pulled out and untied her bondage. Ou Shitong sat up awkwardly. He said to her, silk olive tree ,large artificial blossom trees, "My bottom line is that you can't help the family." She seems to have regained some of her energy and is still able to laugh: I can't accept being pregnant with your child either. Ah, it seems that I have to go to Dr. Guo to get a pack of birth control pills. With that, she wanted to put on her stockings, but found them torn to pieces, so she threw them into the wastebasket, tidied up her clothes, and said coldly: "General Manager Gu, can I go out now?" Then, without waiting for his promise, he pushed the door and left. Not wanting to bump into Secretary Wang, who was blushing outside, she realized that she could hear something faintly outside. Ou Shitong smiled and said, "I didn't expect Secretary Wang to be so innocent. Didn't General Manager Gu bring a little girl here to guide his work before?" Secretary Wang bowed his head, and his handsome face flushed: "No, absolutely not." Ou Shitong bent over the table and deliberately looked at Secretary Wang's face, hinting: "Actually, there can be. You don't know how much General Manager Gu wants to have a child. He wants to find a young woman with good health. Do you know?" "Ou Shitong, get out!" Gu Shaobei's cold and hard voice, almost roaring, came from inside. Ou Shitong shrugged his shoulders and turned to go out. This is the first time, Gu Shaobei was angry with her, really scary ah, she suddenly wanted to smoke. Ou Shitong went back to the office to sit all afternoon, his mind was empty, and the work in his hands was not finished at all. Sure enough, when you want to leave, there is no passion. She forced herself to concentrate and finally handed in the task before leaving work. When the bell rang, she suddenly regretted handing in the task so early. Where would she sleep tonight? Looked at the mobile phone, it was empty, there was no phone call, it seems that Gu Shaobei probably really angry. Raise your hand to call Xu Yan ran. The guy immediately answered, listening to the tone of joy: "Haha, Shitong, do you know?"? I can finally come to work in Xinrui. When the time comes, I will be in the same office with you. Ou Shitong is speechless: "Young lady, your information does not seem to be well informed, I will switch to Jiacheng later." Xu Yan ran did not speak for a long time, and finally she did not believe the tunnel: "General Manager Gu is definitely not allowed." Ou Shitong is stupefied: "Why do you think he is not accurate?" "Is it not good to put your wife under your nose?"? Why give it to Gu Jia? If he wanted to help Gu Jia, he would have accepted Gu Jia's kindness. Obviously, he didn't want to be involved with Gu Jia at all. Xu Yan ran grinned. Can he not be involved? Ou Shitong frowned. Why not? To put it bluntly, Gu Yan is not his own father, and he doesn't even have the duty to support him. Xu Yan ran there seems to be quite aggrieved for him. Then I can only have something to do with Gu Jia. Ou Shitong smiled. Xu Yan ran did not hear clearly, busy ask: "What do you say?" "Nothing.". Dear best friend, Mr. Gu and I had a big fight because of this matter. I'm going to run away from home tonight. Can you kindly take me in? Ou Shitong changed the subject in a plaintive tone. "Welcome, welcome, welcome." Xu Yanran was overjoyed. Unfortunately, when Ou Shitong arrived at Xu's house, he did not see Xu Yan ran, but it was Xu Fu who greeted her. I'm sorry,faux ficus tree, Shitong, but Yan Ran is not sensible. You are married now. How can you stay out at night? That's not good. I think you'd better come and play with Yan Ran during the day. Xu Fu is reserved and authentic. Ou Shitong suddenly understood: "Gu Shaobei looked for you, didn't he?" Xu Fu's expression was somewhat embarrassed. hacartificialtree.com

Novato
    Data de Ingresso
    Jul 2023
    There is a road trip in this nation for everyone, whether driving directions they like mountains, deserts, woods, plains, or seaside scenery. Learn about the area's history, cuisine, wine, and landscape without leaving the driver's seat.

Tópicos Similares

1. My Seventies Village Tyrant Wife Author: Meow wants to eat grass.
    Por ChengTsou no fórum Manuais e tutoriais
    Respostas: 0
    Último Post: 30-08-22, 22:55
  2. Quan Men Leng Shao Mi Chong Xiao's Wife
    Por MingShao no fórum Manuais e tutoriais
    Respostas: 0
    Último Post: 30-08-22, 21:44
  3. Acrobacias saindo mal (Stunts gone wrong)
    Por OptimusLeo no fórum Motos do Mundo
    Respostas: 11
    Último Post: 20-11-07, 13:00

Permissões de Postagem