Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

User Tag List

Resultados 1 a 2 de 2
    Novato
    Data de Ingresso
    Sep 2022

Slightly sour Gakuen ABC

When the strength of each other is not enough to open the gap, it is a big taboo to fight with one enemy. In the fight with more than two opponents at the same time, once entangled by an opponent of equal strength, even if the other opponents are several levels lower than themselves, they will cause immeasurable damage to themselves. Although there are only two people on the other side now, the high-level warrior and the capable one have always been the golden combination in the battle. After seeing the actual action of these people during the day, and after a chase and competition now, even the fog seal, who has always been confident of his own strength, does not know whether he still has a chance to leave alive after a head-on confrontation. Along the way, the fog sealed several times to lead people to a crowded place, take advantage of the chaos to get rid of the pursuer, but because of his self-esteem and the consequences of involving others, he did not dare to take risks after all. Now, even if he had this plan, he could not do it because he deviated from the normal route and the time was too late. The direction of the retreat of fog is the direction of the society of natural history research, which is the least densely populated area in the sparsely populated Ott Academy,65 inch touch screen, avoiding several roads, and few people pass by in the daytime, let alone at this time. It is better to look for opportunities in the battle than to consume physical energy in running. Seeing the other side chasing closer and closer, the fog sealed in the heart of the calculation. Make up your mind, with the help of the elasticity of the branches under your feet, the fog seals up the treetops, while running,75 smart board, look around, looking for a suitable place to fight. Now there was only a small forest with a radius of no more than 100 meters under his feet, and a few steps ahead was a forest path that separated the forest. The two ends of the path are connected to a crescent-shaped garden square, which provides a resting place. As an ornament to the surrounding area of Otter Academy, thousands of community parks, this is just a very common corner. That's it. Looking at the ginkgo forest behind the square, which is much wider than here, the fog sealed in my heart. Just as he had chosen the place and was ready to jump down and fight the tracker there, a strong figure suddenly turned out from one side of the square attracted his attention. I praise you, Venus of love and beauty. When the fog seal saw who was coming, he could not help but be overjoyed, elated, interactive whiteboard for schools ,interactive digital whiteboard, and a few minutes faster at his feet, making the two people behind him almost thrown away by him when they were caught off guard. Fortunately, when the fog came to the man, it stopped automatically. Hey, what a coincidence to meet you here. He said so. Because when she was drinking evening tea, she suddenly found that there was a lack of a snack with tea, and I was just going to do something around here, so I took the commission by the way to buy what she wanted. Replied the man. Although purple pupil and fog seal them in the Otter Academy although the same year, but later, people slowly familiar with, everyone in the community has been living with them and Yang purple pupil, her admission qualification is older than them this matter. However, among the male members of the current research club, the only one who really calls Purple Pupil a senior sister is the one in front of him. What are you doing here again? Asked the man. I'm on an important mission. Replied the fog seal. An important task? The man frowned. "You're not going to peep again, are you?" "All in." Said the fog-sealed heart. Nevertheless, on the mouth strong argument: "What peep?"? I'm on a dangerous reconnaissance mission in the name of righteousness. "It was President Yang who gave the order?" Asked the man. This Ahem. Based on my own objective judgment, I volunteered to carry out reconnaissance. "Voluntary?"? What you would voluntarily do must have something to do with women. Haven't you learned enough from the last time? With your present physical condition, in case you are stimulated too much, are you really not afraid of dying of anemia on the spot? "With a touch of concern, the man demanded." What is too exciting. I have experienced hundreds of battles. What else can stimulate me? If it wasn't for Lord Yang. He Neither will I.. Forget it, let's not talk about it. Please help me block the two people behind me, even if it's just one. That's why I asked you what you just did. If you really violate the relevant regulations of the Academy, or even violate the Academy Law, what I can do is to help them keep you, and then go to Ouyang Senior together, and let him deal with it. Idiot! Do they look like our Ott students to you? The fog sealed the way angrily. Isn't it? The man asked, glancing again at the two men behind the fog seal. From the moment the fog stopped to speak to him, the two men who followed did not immediately come forward to talk or fight, but one left and one right, occupying the powerful terrain, clamping down on the possible direction of the fog's departure, waiting for him to finish his words with himself. Its body shape and bearing are exactly the style of a strong player. Faced with each other's inquiry, Goofy shook their heads at the same time, affirming the fog-sealed statement. Article 12 of the General Rules for the Management of Aote Academy stipulates: 'Non-Aote related personnel are not allowed to enter the school park on non-public holidays.' This place is already out of bounds. You two can't go any further. That humanity, "Well said." The fog closed and laughed. If our Fog Seal has really done something unforgivable wrong, please file a lawsuit with our disciplinary inspection agency in accordance with the relevant codes. As a witness tonight, I can prove the identity of the person beside me and have the right to restrict his movements tonight. As long as you two step back now, I will be responsible for his close supervision, and I promise to give you a reasonable explanation. I wonder what you two think? The man said again. Let's talk about it after tonight. With an indifferent expression,touch screen board classroom, Fog said so. So what if it's about? So what if it doesn't matter? Full of rules and regulations, do you think you are a lawyer or a judge now? Asked Bellucci with a sneer. Although the man did not have the slightest intention of favoring his companion, it gave a completely different feeling with the foggy expression of his side asking for his shelter. It's like this guy is using the rules to protect his partner. This is the purpose of the fog seal. hsdsmartboard.com

Novato
    Data de Ingresso
    Feb 2023
    I genuinely value your excellent post Drive Mad . You honestly shared a blog post with everyone that is interesting and educational.

Permissões de Postagem