Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

User Tag List

Resultados 1 a 4 de 4
    Novato
    Data de Ingresso
    Oct 2021

What interesting puzzle should I buy?

Hello everyone, I want to do something useful in my free time, for example, put together different puzzles. Can anyone recommend me some interesting puzzles?

Novato
    Data de Ingresso
    Oct 2021
    Hello, putting together puzzles is a really interesting and useful activity in your free time. I would recommend wooden puzzles. This is a special type of puzzle, made up of figured wooden elements of different shapes and sizes. They differ from traditional puzzles in that they can include not only standard geometric shapes, but also a variety of images of animals, plants, buildings and other objects.

Novato
    Data de Ingresso
    Apr 2023
    There are cool puzzles for adults and children. All of different levels of complexity and with original illustrations. You can buy complex puzzles for adults or children. But no less interesting. It could be with cats, or it could be based on famous works of art with various hidden elements of the artists' creativity.

Novato
    Data de Ingresso
    Apr 2023
    The most popular puzzle in the world is, of course, the puzzle or mosaic. It should be noted that it was invented in an American school.

Tópicos Similares

1. Wordle best puzzle online game
    Por marryjanes no fórum Área de debate
    Respostas: 1
    Último Post: 22-10-23, 09:46

Permissões de Postagem